Osteopathy is a natural approach to healthcare with treatment that can help relieve pain in many parts of the body. Pain is your body’s natural way of letting you know that something is wrong, it should always be taken seriously and if it is a continuous pain, then it will require proper attention and advice.
Osteopaths are trained to recognize and manage many muscular-skeletal conditions. They know how to treat or refer you appropriately, ensuring you the best possible care throughout. Pain may result from day-to-day stress, muscle tension or overstrain. It may also be as a result of poor posture at work, direct injury or unavoidable stress. Osteopaths also help relieve the symptoms of more chronic conditions such as Arthritis. Whatever the cause of your aches and pains, an Osteopath is trained to help. If you’re struggling Backs To Basics Osteopaths Watford have the experience and tools to help you find a means to get pain free.
Treatment options vary, although all are directed toward the improvement of overall mobility and the reduction of inflammation and pain. Through the use of gentle, manual osteopathic techniques on respective joints, muscles and ligaments, the body is allowed to unwind and heal. In addition, you should receive positive life style related advice on how to manage your condition effectively.
An Osteopathic practice will be a place of relaxation, generally speaking Osteopaths view the body as a whole. Naturally, because of this holistic view; the practice will be designed to soothe and relax you. Don’t be surprised to hear gentle music or even catch a the faint scent of essential oils. This is what we do and our passion so we’ve taken a very close look at the best way to get long lasting results for all visitors.
Key Points to Remember:
- Always use a registered Osteopath
- Osteopaths treat over six million people each year, helping to keep people in work.
- Osteopaths not only treat patients with manual therapy. They also advise on postural alignment, nutrition, rehabilitation and exercise.
- Osteopaths treat acute and chronic pain.
- Osteopaths believe that prevention is the best way to avoid reoccurrence of a condition.
- All practicing Osteopaths, by law, must be registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and are bound by the 1993 Osteopathy Act.