We understand that not every ache, pain or discomfort is simply a case of mechanics that is why your osteopath may recommend one of the other specialists available at the clinic. One of the advantages of Backs To Basics is the vast combined experience of the consultants here, we work as a team to give you the very best in holistic care be that a sports massage or cranial osteopathy.
All our staff are trained, certified and registered professionals with many years of hands on experience.
Treatments we offer include:
- Sports massage: for those who enjoy a deeper style of massage. Helps to unwinds tense muscle, releases knots and lengthens tissues aiding relaxation. Click for prices.
- Osteopathy: An Osteopath takes years to hone and train his skills in recognising and managing many muscular-skeletal conditions. You’ll get advice on postural alignment, nutrition, rehabilitation and exercise. Click for prices.
- Indian head massage: Feel radiant with vitality after a stress busting massage of the upper back, upper arms, shoulders, neck, head, face and ears.
- Orthotics: Bespoke state of the art, thin, lightweight orthotic devices which can fit easily into most shoes. Posture correcting and comfortable.
- Cranial osteopathy: A gentle Osteopathic treatment that can be used on people of all ages, particularly effective in helping babies and young children.
- Acupuncture: Will help your body kick start its defence mechanisms by stimulating key meridians. Traditionally this treatment is used to alleviate pain and can be tailored specifically to your requirements.
- Reki: Powerful ancient Japanese art of healing with hands that addresses the subtle aspects of an individuals’ well being.
- Nutritional & lifestyle guidance: Our trained professionals can create an individually tailored dietary plan and offer vital information for how to implement it.
- Personal training & fitness guidance: This could be the missing cog in your training regimen or even give you the lift off you need to start a healthy lifestyle.