The ‘Law of Attraction’ is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings about positive or negative experiences into their lives. The ‘Law of Attraction’ is one of life’s biggest mysteries. Very few people are fully aware of how much of an impact the ‘Law of Attraction’ has on their day to day life.
Anything you want or desire always starts off with a single thought and all thoughts turn into things eventually.
You are in control of your life through your thoughts, actions, words and feelings. Life doesn’t happen to you because you create whatever happens.
What you think about, you bring about. Every thought, feeling or every single word uttered has a frequency that vibrates out into the universe. So be careful what you think, say or feel. It is like a pebble tossed into water, which creates a ripple effect. What you give out you get back, whether it’s positive or negative.
It’s simple! And here’s how to do it:
- Think it;
- Imagine and visualise it;
- Go through the feelings of having it;
- Imagine and visualise that you have already received it;
- You must be grateful for what you already have because in order to receive it you must be grateful for what you already have no matter how small. Give gratitude and thanks every day for even the smallest of things;
- Use positive affirmations to insert positive messages to your brain;
- List all the things you love and enjoy doing. This will fill you with happy frequency.
The world is your oyster. In short…
RECEIVE AND ACCEPT IT
What can it do for me…
…it can help you attract whatever you want in life, whether you want to attract a new partner, attract more money, a fabulous career, good health, good friends, family, losing weight, lovely work colleagues. Just about anything that you desire in your life.
For ‘Law of Attraction’ coaching contact Reena on 07958 931082 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
by Reena Cotsford-Doldon, Energy Healing Therapist